No, sorry. Gift Vouchers are for one-time use and aren’t reusable. If the total value of a Gift Voucher isn’t used in a single transaction, the remaining value becomes null and can’t be used in a subsequent transaction.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact you?
- I need more information about the Shukran Loyalty programme. Who can I contact?
- Do you offer wholesale ?
- Is there a minimum spend amount or a joining fee to become a Shukran member?
- How do I sign up for the Shukran Loyalty Programme?
- I shop at Splash often. Do you have a loyalty programme?
- Where can I buy a Gift Voucher?
- How do I redeem my Gift Voucher?
- Can I buy a Splash voucher as a gift for someone else?
- Can I top up the Gift Voucher?