Yes, another person can receive your order on your behalf at the address specified on your order (for example, the receptionist at your office). To do so they must show our delivery partner a valid ID of their own (Passport or Identity Card).
Articles in this section
- Can someone else receive my order on my behalf?
- Do I need to show my ID when my order arrives?
- I was unavailable each time your delivery partner tried to contact me. Can you ask them to call me again?
- Do you deliver to countries outside Bahrain?
- Do you deliver to multiple addresses?
- Can I book a preferred delivery time?
- Can I change my delivery address after I've placed my order?
- When will I receive my products?